We approach each project with an open mind. Every design is unique and every building is a collaboration – which we see as the act of working together to produce something greater than its parts.
We enjoy clarity and quality. Our approach is to always remain communicative and responsive and all work is overseen by senior qualified engineers to ensure quality of design and execution.
We place great importance on how our ideas and projects are conveyed. We utilise a wide range of presentation skills, from hand drawn sketches, where a looser concept is required, to advanced 3D modelling, where exacting tolerances are vital.
Over time we've developed a process - but not a template - for our projects. It serves as a guide to what you can expect when working with Pocket.
- Within a week
- Clear fee proposals with detailed scope of service
- Open to negotiation not red light/green
- Stick to our prices
- Briefing meeting
- Quality Sketches
- Senior Engineer involvement
- Delivered early in the process
- 3D Revit modelling and IFC delivery
- Developed design drawings for coordination
- Collaboration with other design team members
- Quality documentation
- Actively thinking about constructibility
- Take the learnings
- Keep stakeholders in the loop
- Meet with the builder
- Quality sketches
- Willingness to help
- We invite feedback
- Phone call/ Meeting up